Caravan and camping insurance from Shield Total Insurance

Caravan and camping insurance from Shield Total Insurance

If you love nothing better than taking caravan or camping holidays, Shield Total Insurance has a policy designed just for you.

As one of the UK's leading specialist providers of outdoor leisure insurance, we understand exactly what type of cover you require for your holiday homes and equipment.

Shield Total caravan insurance comes in a range of formats, so there is sure to be a policy that suits your needs.

We also provide a range of other cover, including some designed specifically for people who own park homes, trailer tents or even standard tents.

Caravan and motorhome cover from Shield Total Insurance

As our staff are experts in the field, we understand that one size fits all cover won't meet the needs of every caravan enthusiast and have designed a series of specialist policies to deal with a range of requirements.

If you are looking for insurance for touring caravans, we are sure to be able to help.

We insure single and twin-axle, British and continental-style caravans, with our policies all coming with a number of options to ensure you get the exact cover you want.

You can choose from 'market value', 'new for old' and 'guaranteed value' arrangements, several different excess levels and add-ons such as key protection.

The tailored service does not need to be expensive and we have policies starting from less than £50.

We also have a range of static caravan insurance policies available to help you deal with any mishaps at your holiday home.

Our policies provide cover for major events such as theft, fire and subsidence, as well as for things that may occur when your caravan is vacant, including vandalism, storm and flood damage, and problems caused by burst pipes.

If you prefer the flexibility of a motorhome to a caravan for your holidays, we also have a range of policies to suit you.

Whether you have a traditional motorhome, camper van, American RV or even a vehicle you have converted yourself, we can provide specialist cover.

Tent, trailer and park home insurance from Shield Total Insurance

As one of the UK's leading camping and leisure insurance specialists, we cover a wide range of holiday homes.

If you love the great outdoors and enjoy sleeping under canvas, you are sure to be aware of how expensive a high-quality tent is.

Take out the right policy and you will be covered for theft and damage caused by fire, vandalism, storms and flooding to your tent and other camping equipment. 

We also offer policies for trailer tents and folding caravans, as well as trailers used for transporting camping equipment.

Should you have chosen a more permanent form of accommodation for your holidays, we provide specialist cover for park homes.

Why choose Shield Total Insurance for your cover?

As one of the first specialist intermediaries for caravan and motorhome insurance in the UK, we have more than 14 years of experience in the industry and have developed a real understanding of the needs of customers in the leisure sector.

Our policies offer extensive cover and can be tailored to suit your specific requirements. They are also competitively priced, so you can be sure you are getting real value for money.

For more information about our cover, visit the Shield Total Insurance website and get a quote or request a call back from one of our advisers.